Re: Europa-List: Re: Sun N Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sun N Fun
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:52:34

Jim
I can build a Europa but the workings of the internet leave me a little
cold.
I will be visiting Sun'n'Fun with a couple of British colleagues, including
Andy and John from 'the factory'. Other known visitors will be Peter Grant,
the Europa Club editor, and at last e-mail I think Alan Burrows was also
intending to be in Florida. I await further names.
As we are only just getting our act together I do not know if any
official/unofficial gatherings are to take place but if this forum can
receive any visitor intentions I can try to keep a list for the week.
Last year we had some very successful impromptu meals but my wife is
concerned that I will get led astray again!!
Regards
Steve Pitt #403 G-SMDH