Europa-List: Digital Level

Subject: Europa-List: Digital Level
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:07:17

For UK Europa people.

I wandered into LIDLs today to see if they had any of their usual bargains and
I couldn't believe my eyes.

A Digital Level that is virtually identical to my America Smart Level but priced
at just 23 UK Pounds. (I seem to remember I paid around 100 US Dollars for my
latest one some 2 years ago).

Obviously I don't know what their stock levels are but the store I went into had
a fair few left (minus the one I just had to add to my toolbox).

Dave Watts
G-BXDY
1,100 hours and just about to ground the aircraft for a couple of weeks to
change
the NSI VP prop for an Airmaster.