Re: Europa-List: Classics with Skydrive

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Classics with Skydrive
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:47:11

Troy,
I had no problem regarding space (Monowheel Classic) for the Skydrive carb
heater.The 'cold air induction
 mod' I presume is the  plenum air chamber that Europa supplied. My plenum
air chamber
is right up against the firewall, not connected, but is secured to the
engine mount (part connected to the engine and not the fuselage) with a 'U'
bolt
coming up through the plenum air chamber.(Peter Davies invention) This then
vibrates with the engine if necessary)
Cheers,
Tim
Tim Ward