Europa-List: Landing Gear Lever Latch

Subject: Europa-List: Landing Gear Lever Latch
From: N914RB <n914rb@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:02:04

Monowheel builders:

Anybody out there notice that Figure 14 in Chapter 28 shows the latch
(LG12A) being attached with 2 FL10 spacers? Maybe I'm missing something, but
when I put one on the bolt that goes through the lever, this places the
latch too far to port to fit into the slot. If I remove it, the latch fits
right into the slot and the lever fits into the correct position in the
lower slot.

I've checked what I think is the most recent version of the builder's manual
against my older copy but they seem to match. So I'm pretty sure it must be
something I'm not grasping. Wouldn't be the first time!

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Bish

Kit A144 - N914RB