Europa-List: XS Spinner needed

Subject: Europa-List: XS Spinner needed
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:30:18

I have ordered a Woodcomp prop and they asked me to supply a spinner so they
can make a new mold for a proper fit to the XS cowling. My only problem is :
I am currently in the UK (Windsor) and my Europa is in Canada.  Can someone
loan me his spinner for a couple of weeks, maybe someone who upgraded to an
Airmaster and has an old spinner lying around the workshop. I will pay
postage and a security deposit. I don't really understand why they have to
have a 'master', only the diameter is really relevant, but I couldn't get an
answer to that question.
I would return it as soon as it comes back to me.

Any help appreciated,

Karl