RE: Europa-List: Drag Reduction

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Drag Reduction
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:44:27

Fred et al,

I have not commenced making any hinge fairings (Mono) yet partly because
I have no idea what would be the best profile for them.  Can anyone
direct me to any reference material for such fairings please.

Just wondering, if I was to make them based on the upper half of the
wing profile, would that be a reasonable suggestion or does Reynolds
Number apply here and stuff if all up ? . . . . Not that I understand
Reynolds Number mind you, but I do know there is such an animal.

Cheers
Kingsley