Re: Europa-List: modification of the rudder hinge

Subject: Re: Europa-List: modification of the rudder hinge
From: Stanislav Švec <standa.svec@volny.cz>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 07:36:30

Steve, thanks very much for your reply. But I don`t mean this Grahams mod. Mod
I mean is much more simple. It is only a simple additional swivel pin mounted
under the lower rudder hinge. In Sweden was some accident, the lower rudder
hinge
was turn off and this mod was reaction of the sweden av. auth. on this incident.
In Gallery I can find nothing.
Stanislav