RE: Europa-List: rear nav light

Subject: RE: Europa-List: rear nav light
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:49:40

Hmmm.  I chose to put the white light on the rudder partly because that's
where Cessna puts it, but primarily because I did not want the thing
creating more drag by projecting above the fin.  I have yet to have the FAA
pass judgment on this location but if there were to be any objection I would
point to all those C-152s, C-172s, etc.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070