Re: Europa-List: panel and inserts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: panel and inserts
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:10:05

Thx for all the answers. Before i even started building i had a look
through the club mods. This instrument panel mod (Thanks Nigel) was then
so far away that i managed to forget all about it. The lesson learnt is
that it pays to look through the documentation every once in a while. This
club mod promises to do about that what i had in mind. Cliff: Your panel
just looks to good for me to try to imitate. But i'll try to sqeeze some
air duct and defrost vents in.

Regards,

Jos

Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net> kirjoitti Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:43:35