Europa-List: Seating

Subject: Europa-List: Seating
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:30:37

Regarding seating.  I had flow in a number of Europas prior to completing my
own.
What I found was that most of the builders did not give consideration to lumbar
support (lower back).  Unfortunately,  I couldn't even take a 30 min. ride
without sever back pain.  When I constructed my seats I made sure the lower
back seat cushion pushed against my lumbar.  I am fairly tall 6'1" and found
that a semi-reclined position worked best for me.  I am able to travel for up
to 5 or 6 hours in complete comfort.  Good luck.
Regards,
Erich Trombley
N28ET Classic Mono 914