RE: Europa-List: engines

Subject: RE: Europa-List: engines
From: Al Stills <astills@senecawholesale.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:09:47

Myron,
I'm currently installing a Jabiru 3300 into my XS Tri-gear. Very simple install.
I'm using Suncoast Sport Planes FF kit. A new design on the cowl that looks
great and should do the job better than the factory cowl. Weight appears to be
the same if not a slight amount less. The engine is a beautiful piece of work.
I've not finished the complete install yet so have done no run ups but have
seen the engine in their plane and I think it will be a winner in the Europa.
Cost wise... a little less than the Rotax when I bought mine. The only baffling
I've had to do is from the cowl to the oil cooler that was pretty simple.

Al Stills
N625AZ