Europa-List: RE: Isle of Man Festival of Aviation

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Isle of Man Festival of Aviation
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:14:23

The festival is this Saturday and Sunday. Please let me know who intends
coming over and for how long, so I can organise a BBQ if enough of us
attend. Obviously its weather dependant, but so far it looks ok. I will
also organise fuel for those that need it. If you have a nicer aircraft
than mine please don't come! (I won best aircraft last year). The trophy
is a huge thing standing about THREE FEET tall and made of silver. They
wheel it out of the airport display cabinet just for the presentation,
then security staff take it straight back again and you are left with a
silver replica about 6" tall, so it will easily fit in your aircraft for
the journey home. I hope as many of you as possible will make it over
this year as the festival is a growing event, with lots of visiting
aircraft and attractions. AND A BEER TENT for those staying over. It
would be good to have a large contingent of Europa's present once again.

Alan
Ps don't forget to say hello to Kate in your radio calls, for priority
clearances :-)