Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 16 Msgs - 07/03/05

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 16 Msgs - 07/03/05
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:33:07

My plan of  attack is to heat each one up and use a 2 by 4 or other
such implement  to push inboard on the fairing to over form in to an extent
to get a  more flattened or faired surface contact.   I suppose an industrial
heat gun would be the thing to use.

Trouble is you will probably soften the fuselage skin at the same time and it
will
distort. If you can deflect the wing root and hold it firm while you carefully
heat the root only you may get away with it.
Graham