Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Kit No 15 Flies at Last

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Kit No 15 Flies at Last
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 14:38:36

Ted & Justin,all,

Congratulations on hanging in there to completion. Now is the time for you
to sit back, in the cockpit of course, and enjoy the fruits of your long
labors.

This brings a question to mind. I know one of the shortest builds was 18
months from a pair of gentlemen just south of me (Terry & Dave) and now we  know

what has been the longest, 11 years for you. But I wonder if anyone has an
average time to build? Not only in calendar time but build log. I've been at it

alone for 967 hours over 2 1/2 years. And just got the top on.

Now actually it was my wife that posed the question but I was just  wondering.

Mike Duane  A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Top On! Now going forward  by working in the aft portion of the fuselage.
I am so glad I built that  shelf behind the BB bulkhead.

Do Not  Archive