Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 19 Msgs - 05/28/05

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 19 Msgs - 05/28/05
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 09:54:58

Could we all please stop quoting entire prior emails (which in turn
quote prior emails, etc) lest our stacks overflow and expose yet another
vulnerability.  Seriously, the size of the digest is getting enourmous
and the fraction of new information getting vanishingly small.

Ira N224xs

Ira & everyone
Can I add that it is very tedious scrolling past yards of emails that have been
scrolled past several times before.
Also unfair on Matt Draille, his stack must be gigantic
Graham