Europa-List: WANTED: Good air-to-air photographer

Subject: Europa-List: WANTED: Good air-to-air photographer
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:12:04

Folks,

OK, we=92ve won the Battle of SFB Photographic in spectacular style :-) A good
result, I think.

But=85. we=92ve left the PFA with a bit of a problem and I think it would be
nice if we could help them out of it. Although stopping the use of KW=92s
photos was the right thing to so, they now need another air-to-air
photographer (and admittedly Wilson was as good at that as he was at taking
money for stuff he couldn=92t deliver). It was customary for KW to attend the
Rally (now Flying For Fun) and do a considerable amount of air-to-air work
which would be used over the next year for covers for Popular Flying, etc.

I know we have some first class photographers amongst us (who can forget
that shot of the Swiss Alps on a recent Europa Flyer cover?). Do we have any
who meet the following spec:

=93We need someone who can position aircraft for good air to air shots and
that person needs to be able to brief all the pilots and " take control ".
Obviously safety is paramount and the quality of photos secondary.=94

If this is you, please let me know. Aircraft and pilots will be provided.
Just photographer and camera required.

Finally, peace will reign in your Inboxes as of tomorrow morning, but those
emailing me please expect a delayed response. I=92m going in for an operation.
If you don=92t hear anything for a few days, don=92t worry. If you don=92t hear
anything for longer, send flowers.

Regards,
Jeremy
Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
=93If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.=94
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1400 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms