Re: RE: Europa-List: Fw: He who shall be nameless

Subject: Re: RE: Europa-List: Fw: He who shall be nameless
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:52:26

I was unaware that this was a picture by 'him' - and feel very stongly that the
PFA shouldn't be spending our subscription money on buying his work - hes had
enough money from europa ownsers as it is!

Should we send E-mails of protest to the PFA? If we sent individual E-mails
rather
than one club one, it would give the PFA an indication of the level of feeling
---From the Europa owning community (which gives the PFA a good chunk of money
every year).

If so, can anyone recommend which PFA E-mail address we should all use - that
way
they can count them properly - if they had say 100 E-mails of protest, there
is no way that they would be able to ignore them.

Should we consider putting some form of 'NO More KW photos' posters in the our
aircraft at the PFA rally? They really must be made aware that less than a year
down the line, giving him our money really is rubbing salt into the wounds of
those who lost a not so small fortune. I would be happy to lend my full support
to the 'drive KW out of business' campaign.

Peter

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software
visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information