Re: Europa-List: Pimp my Glide

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pimp my Glide
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 04:58:44

Steve

Wow,  I am impressed. You have really out done your self on making the "hottest"
panel.  I want to see it written up in Kit Planes when you have it flying.

--
Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.

 -- Europa-List message posted by: "SteveD" <POST2FORUM@COMCAST.NET>

 Well my daughter is back from her first year at Embry-Riddle, and my son has
 been helping with the panel. After one to many nights watching MTVS Pimp my
 Ride, we went in the garage and made the iPlane.
 A mac mini will be built into the panel as the entertainment center. 60 gig of

 Itunes, and it plays DVDs if the Mrs gets bored. Data from the AF-2500 can be

 read and monitored in real time. Updates to the EFIS sport can be made right
 from the plane. Weather and flight data can be saved for review during flight.

 The computer is on my home wireless network so when the planes in the garage I