Europa-List: External Power

Subject: Europa-List: External Power
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 17:09:30

Hi Gang,
I think some of you have used the single pin Piper external power receptacle
for your birds. I have a couple questions about the subject. Do I need to
install a contactor or diodes or any such. The one on Aero Bobs site shows
the Cessna style and I don't know what is best to do now that I already have
a Piper style installed. I would be nice if I did not need another contactor
but then again I don't need to see an arc in the cockpit where mine is
installed. Maybe I just answered my own question.
Also, what gauge wire, No.4?
Troy Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic
Left to finish:
Paint,interior,engine install, wiring. Panel done!
Weaverville, NC USA