Re: Europa-List: Cowl flaps?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cowl flaps?
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 14:14:59

Hello Cliff

Thx. for the reply.

Do you think your design allows for less drag when closed hence better glide?
Do you think it would help warm things up when closed on a cold glider motor?
How about on the ground when starting could?
Do you think it helps cooling when on the ground a long time in hot, and on
long climbs?

2 more unrelated questions.
What sort of tool do you use for removing your magnetic plug on the crankcase
near the oil filter, a Torx T-40 or a Torx Plus IP-40? They are supposed to be
inspected every other oil change.

Where did you get interior, or stuff for your interior?

Thx.
Sincerely
Ron Parigoris