RE: Europa-List: toe brake parts wanted

Subject: RE: Europa-List: toe brake parts wanted
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.us>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 16:06:22

I can't help you by providing parts, but since I did want brakes in BOTH
footwells I have drawings and CNC code that I can provide to you for the
B01P and B01S brackets for the starboard side.  Note that the starboard side
is not the same as the port side, but making the changes is not difficult.
The master cylinders supplied by Europa with my kit are from
http://www.kartcomponents.com/KCEng.html (yup, these are Go Kart brake
master cylinders).

Best regards,

Rob Housman