Re: Europa-List: Electric trim problems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electric trim problems
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:02:49

<<<In my case I am very suspicious of the crimps I have made on the relay
deck
wires as they are very fine.  I have decided to buy one of Matt Dralle's
speed controllers because it replaces the relay deck, and makes my trim
motor speed adjustable.  This solves my trim sensitivity problem and removes
a suspect part out of the chain.>>>

Paul,

I would be interested in more info. on this. I am using the MAC grips with
the trim switches and don't have a relay deck. From the recent thread I am
assuming I need more than just switches on the stick and the servo and
indicator. Thanks again.
Troy Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic
Left to finish: