Re: Europa-List: New supplier to me, any references?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New supplier to me, any references?
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:32:46

Hi Jos
I too have installed the Stratomaster E2 for engine monitoring and the
maxi single for DG and attitude. I mounted the Mag 3 - 3 axes
magnetometer just behind the seats on the tunnel where I can get to it
to adjust it anytime. I then serounded the E2 engine monitor with
analog AS, ALT, & VSI. It's all tested well on the ground but not in
the air yet.
Jeff
A258
Just finished primer with 400 grit for the 3rd time. I am dam tired of
sanding, but I think it's finally ready for paint.