Re: Europa-List: New supplier to me, any references?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New supplier to me, any references?
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:43:45

Hi Jos,

there are not new at all. There are around for a while and better known in
the Ultra light market. All this stuff comes actually from South Africa from

http://www.mglavionics.co.za/

The first distributor in the USA when I got aware about 2 years ago was
http://www.sportflyingshop.com/Instr/Stratomaster/E2/e2.html

To me, it looks like Aveo is just relabeling those products, do a better
marketing and then charge slightly more money for the same items.

I will install actually the Stratomaster E2 as an engine monitoring system.
I have seen this installed in several Experimental here in the US and those
owners I talked to liked them.

Michael Grass
A266 Trigear
(Start soon to build again after a long winter break. It is just to cold in
Michigan)