Re: Europa-List: TST template and Trim Bellcrank.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TST template and Trim Bellcrank.
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:28:46

Brian,
I used MS21047-3 anchor nuts to hold theTS01 and 02 brackets in place.
The trim servo is held in place with Tee nuts that can be bought in any
hardware store.  I used Tee nuts instead of MS anchor nuts because I didn't
have
the right size in stock.  I will send you a picture on my nuts...the ones on
the plane.

John