RE: Europa-List: Finger Brake cylinder seals

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Finger Brake cylinder seals
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:33:55

Alan,

Yes.  Neville advised me to back off the collars .030in. from fully home
and retain them with loctite on the threads. If you tighten them fully,
one of the seals blocks the small holes which allow fluid from the
central reservoir in the cylinder to the ones at the side where the
pistons are.

Richard.