Europa-List: factory contact info

Subject: Europa-List: factory contact info
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:37:20

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE - SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

The Europa Club has been asked to help the new factory management
re-establish contact with all Europa builders and owners. It appears
that some information about the most recent US customers was not
copied to the UK office before the US operation had to close down,
and other information may be missing or out-of-date.

I shall be passing to Andy Draper and his colleagues a list of all
the contact information I have at present, but would be happy to
ensure that any other "orphaned" Europa people (anywhere in the
world) are also included.

Since John Hurst last sent me a builder list from the Florida office,
I've noted several new US-based builders posting to this e-mail list,
and have tried to add their e-mail addresses to my records. However,
there are quite a few gaps from kit # A238 upwards.

Until the factory can restore their own e-mail and website addresses
to normal working order, I'm very happy to act as relay for anyone
wishing to be added to the customer database of Europa 2004 Ltd. That
will _not_ commit you to anything (such as factory newsletter
subscription, Europa Club subscription, etc) - it is purely to
facilitate the re-establishment of links between the new company and
the customers of the former company, so that various obligations such
as airworthiness matters can be communicated effectively, and open
the channel for parts supply, etc.

Obviously current paid-up members of The Europa Club need not respond
to this notice; their details should all be up-to-date in the Club
records.

Now the really hard part - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE! The whole
population of the Matronics e-mail list does not need to know your
contact details! To pass information, please use this e-mail address:

<memsec@europaclub.org.uk>

Copy it, then create a new blank e-mail message. Paste the address
into the "TO:" header box, then in the body of the message, type your
kit number together with your own e-mail address, phone number or
street address as desired. I will confirm receipt of all such
messages.

regards

Rowland
PS - anyone who can't follow the above instructions will get flagged
"Don't ride in this guy's aeroplane!"  :-)