Re: Europa-List: EMIL Administrators Report

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EMIL Administrators Report
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:24:34

>Regarding the subject report, I feel sure that those who have a copy will
>notice that Mr K. Wilson is a preferential creditor to the tune of:
>=A326,507:60

My copy shows KW among the UNSECURED creditors with 26507.60 UK
pounds, and also among the PREFERENTIAL creditors (mostly the former
employees) with 4261.52. The pages are not numbered so it's easy to
get lost!

Many e-mail processes turn the UK pound sign into the string "=A3",
so strip those characters off to get the number of pounds. To avoid
the problem with the pound symbol, many people use "UKP" or other
character combinations that fall within the 127-characer low-ASCII
range.

regards

Rowland