Re: Europa-List: Jabiru 3300 Engine option

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jabiru 3300 Engine option
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:57:59

William thinks that it will be possible to get away tomorrow. That may be OK
for him, but as you are coming from N Derbys/S Yorks, the end of a warm
front currently forecast for "up North" may prevent you from getting away.
Still very windy both days until well in to North France.

Gabriel is the air exercise taking place in France Weds. and Thurs; like
operation Clean Hunter last June but seemingly less restrictive (i.e. we can
go over or under it)..

There may be a window of weather opportunity early Thurs. am, but the
current synoptic forecast shows two interpretations: one marginal situation
and one impossible. Otherwise crap until Saturday. Jet streams are right
over the centre of the UK at the moment, so no short term improvement.

William is going to look at a 912S  Holland. If he brings it back in the
back of the Europa (unlikely) then he would have two engines.

I'd prefer to put it back or delay to a more promising week, but William has
other commitments; thought you retired folk were free agents?

Rgds.,
Duncan.