Re: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside ------>>> WHAT

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside ------>>> WHAT
From: Jac van Heeswijk <jac.vanheeswijk@hetnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:07:52

Thank you, Michael. No, I didn't miss the thread  of that Phoenix that had
risen, but the messages of the Good News From Kirkbymoorside subject. But I
don't seem to be the only member that didn't get the cocerning message at
the same time you did. After all it's not so very important.

Let's hope that everything comes right shortly.

Jack (394 tri)