Re: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside ------>>> WHAT

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside ------>>> WHAT
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 04:49:35

Hi all,

hope I don't violate any copy rights here. No more rumors, it is official.
Below is a cut out from the latest EAA news letter.

New Company Acquires Europa Management (International) Assets
Europa Management (International) Ltd. assets have been acquired by a new
company, Europa Aircraft (2004) Ltd., which will continue to develop and
sell the Europa line of aircraft headquartered in Kirkbymoorside in North
Yorkshire, England. J.S. Tucker, former Chairman and Managing Director of
Slingsby Aviation Ltd., leads the new company. Tucker was instrumental in
developing the Slingsby T67 Firefly-the first UK-certified composite
aircraft. Joining Tucker are former Europa Management (International)
employees Andy Draper, (Technical Development); John Wheeler (Sales); and
Roger Bull (Parts and Logistics). The initial focus is meeting the needs of
existing Europa builders for components necessary to complete their
projects. The company asks that builders inform them as soon as possible
what their needs are in the coming months. "News of the formation of Europa
Aircraft (2004) Ltd has been received with great enthusiasm by builders and
Europa buffs throughout the world," said Wheeler. "It will obviously take
some little time for the new company to get the situation sorted out but we
have tremendous confidence in the future of the aircraft and our company."
For further information, visit www.europa-aircraft.com.

Just wondering what is going on with the US office in Lakeland.

Regards

Michael Grass