Re: Europa-List: Fuel drain modification?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel drain modification?
From: nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:31:41

The amounts of water we are talking about are very small. I have yet to
see any in the gascolator bowl. Also when I drained the tank after 100 hours
use there was no water there either. On that basis I feel the gascolator
on its own is sufficient. To minimise problems it is wise to keep the tank
full when not in use, buy fuel from a source which has a high turnover and
use a funnel with a water trapping filter.

It is easy to get carried away designing in aspects which are not needed.

Nigel Charles

Get Tiscali Broadband From 15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/