Re: Europa-List: XSAileron clearance upper close out flange

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XSAileron clearance upper close out flange
From: Don Pettey <donglasstile@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 10:49:07

I had the same problem on my port wing. The close-out was warped down
on the port wing only.
I shimmed the close-out with stir sticks between it and the aileron and
(carefully) applyed heat from a heat gun (paint stripper, on low). The
close-out became straight and I bonded on the lid with free movement on
both ailerons.,
Hope this helps.
Don Pettey
A188