Re; Europa-List: JOHN Wing bottom Mass Bal holes not aligned properly

Subject: Re; Europa-List: JOHN Wing bottom Mass Bal holes not aligned properly
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:28:58

Thanks John.
After a few choice words with myself I decided that the foam cut out area may
be incorrectly installed at the factory. Also in a conversation with SteveD
today we agreed that perhaps cutting away some of the foam to allow the
closeout box to be properly installed would be OK.  I also sent a letter to
Neville

for his opinion. It appears as if I'll need to cut away about an inch of foam.
Can you remember how much you removed?

If you would like to see a photo of my dilemma you can go here.

http://forum.okhuijsen.org/viewtopic.php?t=58&sid=ed49ff1752f5c88ec151df55fdc3
151e

More photos of this pitiful situation are loaded in my builder gallery under
Chapter Nine
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&incl
ude=albums.php&set_albumListPage=2&PHPSESSID=25eab0988b705d79ec16c920b1ea0835

Thanks for your help John!

Brian Skelly