Re: Europa-List: Wing bottom --- W.E.C.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing bottom --- W.E.C.
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:01:22

Brian

I too had that same misalignment. I did as John did .

Just "keep building" .  Little things like that are not show stoppers.

On another subject:  "Wile E. Coyote" flew from Pain Field, Washington
State, USA today. All three wheels worked well.  It is a bit slower than it
once was, (so am I, come to think of it) but wheel pants may help. It is a
"pussycat" to land.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
Converted to Tri-Gear,  resuming flight tests.

Re: Europa-List: Wing bottom Mass Bal holes not aligned properly