Re: Europa-List: Empty weight/XS,Turbo,Tri-gear,IFR equipped ?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Empty weight/XS,Turbo,Tri-gear,IFR equipped ?
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:05:48

>  I'm a complete novice at the XS.. my dream is to fly..wife&I  cross country.
>I need a very light XS

J R - I guess you've seen the "flying aircraft" table on the Europa
Club pages, which includes empty weight where known. I've recently
added an Excel version of the table for download so you can fiddle
about with the data to your heart's content.

Sorry for slow response - busy with renewals etc - no time for
aeroplane building!

regards

Rowland