Europa-List: RE: Conduit Positioning

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Conduit Positioning
From: Steve & Eileen Genotte <damnyankees@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:43:24

How did you arrive at the center vertical position in the rib?  I ask
because I seem to remember rather distinctly Andy Draper telling me to put
the conduit low, but not so low as to make the bottom of the cut remove more
than "X" amount of rib above the lower wing's skin.  (It's been a few years
and I didn't write it down, so my apologies for only having "X" as a
reference.)  I don't have the wings here - and they're closed anyway - so
I'm unable to proffer much beyond this hazy recollection and the picture I
just downloaded to the Europa Forum.

Steve "El Roto" G.