No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:58:04
In a message dated 3/21/04 12:28:22 AM, damnyankees@comcast.net writes:

> http://home.comcast.net/~damnyankees/Wingpage.htm

SteveG,
I answered Brian off list, hope your back is feeling better. Love your site,
nothing like telling it like it is. The only thing I would say is to make the
holes in the ribs as near to center as possible, in the vertical dimension.
Make a two ply patch 2x2 then drill your hole through that. I added my 2x2
patches later so you only see it in one or two photos.   Where the hole has to
be
near the lower wing "floor " panel, I.E., the double rib. I reinforced the
inside of the rib with 4 plys of bid in the U shape.

SteveD