Re: Europa-List: Grand Rapids EFIS-1

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Grand Rapids EFIS-1
From: Alan Stills <astills785@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:59:54

Nigel,
I also am installing a all "electric" system with backups. I researched all
the EFIS's and came to the conclusion that I didn't want a system that was
GPS driven. I went went with the DYNON EFIS the is completely autonomous of
the GPS system. The price was right and fits nicely into the panel. It is a
little smaller than the Blue Mountain but have had excellent reviews from
those that are flying it. They also have an AOA that works with it. BTW it
has a 2 hr battery backup for a complete electrical failure.
Al Stills
A095