Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh fly in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh fly in
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:29:29

DJ,
        Come to the Sun-N-Fun in April.  Flight Crafters is only 30
minutes away and they  can show you the aircraft up front and personal.
I live in the area and you are welcome to come to St Petersburg and see
mine.   It is good to see them that way and educated choices are best
made that way.  The Europa is a very nice airplane and is excellent in
the ways it was designed for.   Actually, Bob Berube at Flight Crafters
will "show you around" most any time if you just call and make
arrangements.   Doing it before SNF is better as there is always much to
be finished and time gets to be scarce then.   Come here in the winter
when you can use the "temperature" break.

Jim Nelson
N15JN

writes:
> <deej@thayer.dartmouth.edu>
>
>         Anyone going to have their Europa at
> Sun-n-Fun?  Not sure if I am going to make
> Oshkosh, and I'd like to see one up
> close and personal, if possible.
>
> -Dj

=