Europa-List: Antenna help

Subject: Europa-List: Antenna help
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:54:20

I've had it with these antennas. I don't know much about them and every time
I tell someone how they're going in, I get, "whatever you do don't do that".
We don't have that much room and everything is a compromise. The nav and com
wires, (RG 400) run down the port side. The transponder wire runs down the
starboard side with the battery wires. The Nav has one tip running under the
battery wires. Is that going to mess up reception? The com is mounted to the
port

side wall. It's curved, I know, but Bob Archer said that was ok.   Look at the

pictures and let me know if I've done something horribly wrong. Otherwise, they

get glued tomorrow.

http://idisk.mac.com/sdunsmuir/Public/bob1.jpg
http://idisk.mac.com/sdunsmuir/Public/bob2.jpg

Thanks,