Re: Europa-List: Flap Travel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flap Travel
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:43:27

In a message dated 1/3/2004 6:49:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
astills785@earthlink.net writes:

> Svein Johnson did point out that in the annex E (in the back of the build
> manual)
> page 4 it shows the tri-gear range of flap motion to be from 25 deg to 27
> deg maximum so I guess I was looking for the wrong amount of flaps.for the
> tri-gear.
> Al Stills
> A095

Hi Al,

Ok, I've measured my actuator and I concur with what others have reported.
Full travel is 3 7/8" and the flaps full down is at 27.5 degrees according to my

digital level when clamped to the middle of the flap.

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245