Europa-List: RiteAngle Flap sensor

Subject: Europa-List: RiteAngle Flap sensor
From: RiteAngle3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:28:20

Europa-List: RiteAngle AOA Flap Sensor
Any of the solutions you have mentioned work, however I will advise all those
with the monogear~I have not personally flown or been around the trigear~
that the flaps have lots of movement when changing from static to flying, i.e.

trailing edge comes up a lot.  When you do your flap position setup you need to

insure that you have someone lifting up on the flaps to simulate the airload,
otherwise you will be like we here were and not getting a flap change in
flight. Alternative would be to setup flap position in flight, with two
positions

easy to do. The resistor as mentioned by Tony K works fine if one wishes to do

it that way.
Please contact me off list for more details
Elbie Mendenhall
Outstanding Customer Service is our Motto
If you like it let others know
If not let me know!

EM aviation, LLC
Elbie Mendenhall