RE: Europa-List: Re: RiteAngle Audio fix

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: RiteAngle Audio fix
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:52:09

Hi Elbie

Flying is getting closer!  I have not repositioned my vane farther out
yet and as I am now contemplating flying off a trailer, I am wondering
if anyone has devised a way to remove the vane to avoid damage when
putting the wings on and off?  Murphy is out there and damage sometime
seems likely.

Thanks

Tom Friedland Europa XS mono Atascadero CA