Re: Europa-List: Cable & Quadrant Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cable & Quadrant Question
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:52:04

I had a similar arrangement on the BMW, which worked quite well aside from
the specific difficulties of arranging for microscopic synchronisation of
two throttle bodies (one of which determined the amount of fuel that both
were to get, irrespective of the throttle position on the other; its not
like that with carbs.).

Duncan McF.