Re: Europa-List: Pitot and Static

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pitot and Static
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:14:14

Troy,
I have done that and it improved the ASI reading. However, I took the bung
out of the static probe and used it as a second pitot source for the
undercarriage "not down" warning when the speed falls below 70 Kts and to
start / stop the Hobbs Meter at 30Kts.  Our PFA are not happy with using the
same probe / line as the ASI.  A second line might come in handy one day in
the future.
William