Europa-List: modification

Subject: Europa-List: modification
From: john butterfield <jdbutterfield@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:49:19

hello all:
I have been trying to decide which aircraft to build
and i am down to the europa and an RV model.  All
things point to the europa as my final choice.  I am
going to get the tri gear model.

i am wondering if it is possible to modify the cockpit
module so that the area which housed the mono wheel
can be changed so that more room will exist between
the seats.  i read somewhere that it is part of the
sturcture and is required for total aircraft strength.

if anyone has any info on this matter i would be
grateful to hear it.

is 600-800 hours really reasonable to build one of
these beautiful machines?

best regards
john Butterfield
los angeles