Re: Europa-List: Wed Lunchtime Fly-in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wed Lunchtime Fly-in
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:07:03

Hi! Bryan
So the inference is that the plan to fly to BOURNE on Wednesday is off?
I didn't know you could land at BROUGH because that's British Aero Space nr.
Hull? OR are you having  a "Senior moment" and mean BOURNE?

Ironically I was intending raising the question of you making a decision so
far in advance ? Surely the crappy weather in this beloved Country of ours
in Winter means we can only expect the plan to work on a " morning of the
race 'phone round" albeit having been decided where the week's meeting would
be in advance?
I particularly remember a lousey night spent near "the golden mile" waiting
for the "pack" on our trip to the Emerald Isle!
OK this Wednesday may be out for some but it surely doesn't mean call it off
yet?  or does it ?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG