Europa-List: Wed Lunchtime Fly-in

Subject: Europa-List: Wed Lunchtime Fly-in
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:31:09

I am pleasantly surprised at the level of interest in the Winter Lunchtime
Fly-ins.
There are so many suggestions for where to go and get free meals etc.,that
we will not be stuck for choice. Certainly there are enough of us to make it
successfull in the long term.

 Regretably this wednesday seems to be out for many, probably due to the short
notice. There is likely to be only the one weather slot for this Wednesday! But
we will arrange a meet for next Wednesday, I cant promise the weather though.

Meanwhile, if anyone is able to make it to Brough for a trial run this Wednesday
please let me know and I will go as well.

Bryan A.