Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:26:18

Norman Marsh purchased his first kit in the UK but had it delivered to the
US Office.  It maintained the UK numbering system.  It was completed and
test flown in the US and shipped to NZ.  His second kit was purchased in the
US using the A numbering system.  With the airframe nearly completed, it was
shipped to his Canadian address.  It was then returned to Tiger Aviation in
North Carolina for finishing and Jabiru 3300 installation.  Upon completion
returned to his Canadian address.  It had never flown.

Bob Berube